Cookies are information about visitors of the website that is stored through your browser when you navigate with a device such as a PC, tablet or smartphone. Each cookie collects different data, such as the name of the server and a numerical identifier, and has a different and specific duration: for example, it may remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods (even for several years). In addition to the information contained therein, visitors are provided with a short information (banner) displayed when they first access the site and until their consent is given or denied (if necessary).
Cookies may be first-party, when they are used directly by the Data Controller, or third-party, when they are installed by third parties, for their own purposes and to which it is necessary to refer in order to exercise their rights; cookies also have different purposes according to their type:
- technical cookies are essential for the usability of the website;
- analytical cookies optimize its performance or are used to carry out statistical analysis relating to the use of the site;
- profiling cookies collect information relating to visitors’ interests and are used to create personalized advertising for visitors.
- technical cookie: pll_language 1 year long, used by Polylang plugin to remember the language chosen by the user;
- Third-party analytical cookies: _gid, 1 day long, and _ga, 2 years long, _gat 10 minutes long, are Google Analytics cookies, to collect information on the use of the site by users (number of visitors, pages visited, time spent on the site, etc.) to perform statistical analysis on the number of users and how they navigate on our Site. The analysis of these cookies generates anonymous and aggregated statistical data without any reference to the identity of site surfers.
You can enable/disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Through the commonly used browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) the setting of analytical cookies can be freely modified by the user through a special function, present among the options or the setting of preferences of the specific browser used; in general, these options will refer exclusively to that browser and the device from which they were set.
Please note that disabling technical cookies may affect the proper functioning of several sites, including this one, as they make their normal functionality possible.
The most common browsers provide the “Do not track” option, which is supported by some websites (but not all) in order to no longer collect certain navigation data; the possibility of anonymous or incognito browsing, using which no data will be collected in the browser and no navigation history will be saved (even if the navigation data will be collected by the site operator); they allow you to delete cookies stored in whole or in part during a single navigation on a site.
At https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ users can find more information about cookies and check or disable the installation of cookies on their devices. For more information, please refer to the specific support pages of the most common browsers: Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie); Internet Explorer (https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11 ); Safari (iOS)(https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ); Chrome (desktop: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it ); Android e iOS https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=it ).
Data Controller Contacts
To request more information on the processing of personal data, to exercise your rights or to propose changes and submit reports, you can contact the Data Controller at the following addresses: mail: via Santo Stefano, 17 – 40125 Bologna, Italy; Tel.: +39-051-232622; Fax: 051-231238; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form on the website.